Total Pageviews

Monday, January 28, 2013

Starting Fresh - Holly Ann-AeRee 2.0

It's been almost a year and a half since my last post on here but I wanted to let you know I have decided to come 


But not here. lol. I have started a new blog - you can still go to to be re-directed BUT it is an entirely NEW blog so you will need to follow that one (not this one) to see all my new posts. (technically the blog is now) 

So I hope you will join me! I am so excited to start fresh! 

Here are a few more details as to why the change and what you can expect from my new blog! 

Holly Ann-AeRee 2.0 - Let's Go!

Well, well, well...fancy seeing you here. 

I bet a lot of you didn't expect to see me back on the blog scene! It's been almost a year and a half since my last post. O_O I actually have not forgotten about blogging and have truly missed it! Truthfully I had really wanted to start developing a website not using the blogger format but it hasn't happened yet and I miss blogging so here were are!

I feel like I can post more content here and do so more frequently than creating an entire video for myYouTube channel. (Plus it's something I can do sitting in my bed wearing pjs lol. You guys know I am already up at all kinds of weird hours, now that time won't be wasted by web surfing or HuluPlus - I can actually post content for you!)

As some of you may have noticed I've been getting more and more into OOTD posts, shoes, etc. and I would love to share those things with you in more detail than Instagram or Twitter. (Sometimes one picture or a tiny collage isn't going to cut it. lol.) I am hoping that here I can share all of my interests with you, even some that don't get touched on in my videos. 

So here it is Holly Ann-AeRee 2.0 

I am so excited to get started and hope many of you will join me here. I feel like I never fully got into my blog before - My posts weren't that interesting (to me) and the pics were never as high quality as I would have liked (which is part of the reason I stopped) but now that I have been doing YouTube for a few years I think that I have really grown and developed a better idea of the type of content I want to send out to the world and I am confident that I can turn this into something I am really proud of. 


P.S. I may need help adding certain things - blogger has changed since the last time I was on here! >_< lol. Be prepared for questions on Twitter or Facebook!

1 comment:

  1. Etude House is one of my favorite Korean cosmetic brands (along with TonyMoly.) Every summer when I go to Korea I always stock up on their latest products. Like you said, the packaging is just too darn cute! I mean, just look at your blush and blush brush. Love it!!